I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by my good friend Nomar Knight. Please check out his blog Knight Chills for some frightful good fun. Now the award comes with several rules and in accepting this award I will honor the rules as well.
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
The 7 random facts about myself:
1. My father was a minister, the best friend I ever had, and a wonderful man. He died too young due to diabetes.
2. As teenager I worked and lived with mom and dad. Therefore I made a lot of money. My friends and I used to have our clothes custom fit for us. Now I have to get fit to wear my clothes.
3. I love horse back riding, writing music, dancing Salsa, and art.
4. As a teenager I had an accident on my ten speed bicycle. I scraped the skin of the back of my shoulder. I didn't feel anything until my friend told me I was bleeding.
5. I believe the Chupa Cabra is a vampire like animal left behind by aliens from another planet. Okay I don't believe it but I'm going to write about it anyway.
6. I love dancing and I love singing but I suck at both. Except for Salsa, I took lessons.
7. I'm a metro sexual and my daughters think it's scary that I know about what shoes go with what dress, beauty tips, and other things I don't care to mention.
My 5 blog recommendation:
1. Allie Burke is a wonderful writer with the Enchanters series. Please look them up.
2. Lyn Midnight is witty, fun, and a great writer. Look up her blog and see what she's up to.
3. Katie Salidas has four books out and an immortal series. She will be releasing the third book in the immortal series in July. Don't miss it.
4. Jacquelyn Smith has a debut fantasy novel, Soul Seeker, available soon.
5. M. Pax, her debut, Beacons, placed 4th in the 6th Annual Literary Harvest and was published in the 2009 chapbook available at independent booksellers in Bend, Redmond and Sisters.
These people are awesome writers that you can support and learn from. Please look them all up and enjoy.
Thank you everyone and remember… Stay in your write mind.