Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sky is the limit


Okay so, Christmas is here and many people end up not getting what they really want. The first reason is because they spend most of their money on gifts for others. The other reason is they are not good at giving hints to their loved ones as to what they want or need so they end up getting a lot of what they don't need and don't know what to do with. One good thing to keep in mind is knowing that it's okay to let people know what you want. It's also a good idea to ask what they want. I know that everyone feels it takes the surprise out of the entire event. however, consider this. When you were a child you were instructed to tell Santa what you wanted for Christmas. This is the same concept. The only difference is I believe in asking God who will provide what you need and not Santa Clause, but that's just my two cents worth.


Yes, I do understand that Christmas is all about thinking of the needs of others. It is a beautiful thing to assist others with their needs and see the happiness in their faces. It truly does fill you with joy to see other blessed by your actions and efforts. I just want you to understand that you don't have to put yourself out of the equation when it comes to happiness. Yes, make others happy with your gifts but, consider yourself in the gift giving plans. When I was a child my older brother taught me this concept. He explained to me that every year he would purchase a gift for himself that he knew no one else would purchase for him. that way he got what he wanted for Christmas. I have also learned that it is okay to let others know what you would like to get for Christmas when they ask you. There is nothing wrong with letting your loved ones know what your desires are. If it's something too extravagant then put it on your list of things to get for yourself.

Here's what this is truly all about. I hear you saying, "I can't afford to spend my money like that. How can I get these things if I can't afford them?" This is where I have the issue. We teach our children to believe in a Santa Clause but, we have trouble believing in God. There is a lot of talk about The Secret and other positive teachings. This is similar. The only difference is that my lessons have been around since the time of Jesus. 

Before you give up on what I'm about to teach you, please ask yourself this question: Is Orlando just teaching me something from the bible or from experience? If I had not proven every single aspect of what I teach in my own life I would never teach it. I believe in God because I have seen with my eyes and experienced in my life the reality of God. Yes, I learned about God as a child but, I don't believe just because it was proven theologically or even theoretically. In many cases I've been able to prove his reality scientifically as well but, I have experienced it.

Please ask yourself one last question: What do I have to lose? Who doesn't like the idea of trying something first before purchasing it? Well God will let you do just that. 
Psalm 34:8 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good;
God has no issues proving himself to you. Sometimes it's all in asking the right question the right way and knowing how and when you can expect an answer. This is simply an introduction to my version of what some call The Secret and others teach about positive thinking. This is a lesson in faith which is all the previously mentioned without the disguise. 

God did not place us here on earth without solutions to our needs. On the contrary; he provided for all our needs and desires. We simply ignore his provision and insist on doing things the same way instead of trying the new way. God's way. The way of faith.
Psalm 34:10 The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.
My intentions are to teach you how to acquire the things you need and desire. How to live life to the fullest. To enjoy your life becoming the happiest you've every been. The sky is the limit. 

Always remember to live write...

No comments:

Post a Comment